The 23rd meeting of the Spacecraft Plasma Interaction Network in Europe (SPINE) will be held on 4-5 April 2017 at ESA Headquarter, 8-10 rue Mario-Nikis, Paris, FRANCE. This will be a venue to discuss new research and technology requirements and plans in the area of spacecraft plasma interactions and to present scientific results and work in progress.
It is expected that this SPINE meeting will address the following topics:
- Material properties (measurements, databases, new materials, etc ..)
- Charging environments and standards
- Electric propulsion plasma environment
- Plasma instruments and electrostatic cleanliness
- SPIS performance and current and future developments
This list is not exhaustive and any other topics related to spacecraft-plasma interactions are potentially relevant.
It is foreseen to hold the technical sessions on 4 April AM and PM and 5 April AM.
Please indicate before 1st March 2017 whether you intend to participate and whether you would like to contribute with a presentation (title and author required) or a discussion topic. In such a case please indicate by sending an email to:
alain.hilgers – at – esa.int .