The 27th SPINE meeting will take place on the 19th and 20th of February 2020 at ESA / ESTEC (room Newton 2), 2200AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
This SPINE workshop is an open forum on new research and technological results, needs and plans in the area of spacecraft plasma interactions.
Contributions are very welcome in the various topics of interest for the European spacecraft/plasma community at large, such as:
- Evolution of surface and internal charging environments and standards
- Material properties (measurements, databases, new materials, etc ..)
- Ground and space based experiments for surface and internal charging
- Electric propulsion driven plasma environments, electrical orbit raising
- Innovative numerical methods and approaches for surface and internal charging applications
- Charging of Cubesats, Nanosats, effects on (miniaturised) instrumentation
- Plasma (instrumentation and spacecraft electrostatic cleanliness
- Charging of dusts in space, interactions with space probes
- Simulation tools performances, current and future developments, interoperability between tools
The 27th edition is additionally encouraging contributions about models, simulation tools, experiments and data analysis related to internal charging.
Participation to the meeting is free of charge and open to all organisations from ESA member states but prior registration (by replying to this e-mail) is required to be given access to the meeting venue.
Due to this late announcement registrations will be accepted via the Registration Page until February 12th 2019.
We strongly encourage all workshop participants to contribute with a presentation (title and author required) and/or propose and possibly coordinate a discussion topic.
In case of registration issues using indico please send an email to:
Also, please feel free to forward this invitation to anyone you think may be interested.
Presentations and talks
Further information regarding how to access to ESTEC can be found here.