This section gathers a large set of reference documents relative to the spacecraft-plasma interactions and spacecraft charging thematic, including open-access papers, conference proceedings, PhD manuscripts.
To submit a new reference document, please contact the SDAB manager.
Standards and handbooks
The European Cooperation for Space Standardization ECSS standards:
Spacecraft Charging Technology Conference Archives
This compilation of archives of past Spacecraft Charging Technology Conference is the result of participant feedbacks during the 8th Spacecraft Charging Conference in 2003. Many from industry, academic, government and international organisations expressed their interest in having a “quick access” to all the information available.
A Conference Program, NASA’s Space Environment and Effects (SEE) set out to develop this page for the community. The SEE Program would like to acknowledge the following organizations for sponsoring the past conferences as well as the ones currently active in the community.
The SEE Program would also like to especially acknowledge The New Economy Institute for compiling and formatting the content of this disk.
Archives of the proceedings of Spacecraft Charging Technology Conferences:
- 1st spacecraft charging conference, Colorado, USA, 1976
- Other repository: NASA Technical Reports Server
- 2nd spacecraft charging conference, 1978
- 3rd spacecraft charging conference, 1980
- 4th spacecraft charging conference, 1983
- 5th spacecraft charging conference, 1989
- 6th spacecraft charging conference, 1998
- 7th spacecraft charging conference, 2001
- 8th spacecraft charging conference, 2003
This mirror is hosted by Artenum in the frame of SPINE community. The original and official version is hosted by the Space Environment and Effects (SEE) program.