The whole SPIS documentation is packaged into each SPIS release, including specificities relative to each version and branch. Please preferably refer to the embedded documentation in place of the documents listed here below.
The present page gather the main elements of the SPIS documentation and refers to the current stable version of the trunk and, in the present case, SPIS 6.0.4 (aka SPIS-SC/SPIS-EP).
- SPIS User Manual (UM): Quick Start and general user manual of SPIS
- SPIS-NUM Controlling NUM from UI: Explains how to set all control parameters of the SPIS-NUM simulation kernel and define Numerical simulations from the User Interface (SPIS-UI). This constitue the user reference documentation to set-up the “GlobalParameters”
- Technical Note on Circuit Solver Description
- Technical Note on PIC models
- Technical Note on SPIS-NUM Tips
- Technical Note on Charge Exchange Model (CEX)
- Technical Note on Finite Elements Model (FEM)
- SPIS User Manual – Annex 1 – Spacecraft surface charging in GEO/MEO
- User ManualAnnex 2 – Advanced use for scientific applications
- SPIS-EP Advanced User Manual and Detailed Design Document
- SPIS-DUST Detailed Design Document and Software User Manual V2
- ESD models documentation
- Other embedded and related tools:
- SPIS Validation Tests / TN 2010/10-001: Floating Simple Sphere Low Resolution
- PicUp3D/SPIS TN C++/Java Comparative Benchmark
Software Development Documentation
- SPIS-GEO Architecture Design Document (ADD)
- SPIS-Science Architectural Design Document (ADD) and Sofware Design Document (SDD)
- SPIS-GEO Software Design Document (SDD)
- SPIS Interface Control Document (ICD) and Software Life Cycle (SLC)
- How to compile SPIS page, , summarises the whole compilation procedure.