The 29th SPINE workshop will be held between November 30th and December 9th 2022, with a baseline option from December 5th to 7th, and a back-up option from November 30th to December 2d.
To come back to some location where one of the first SPINE meeting was held more than 20 years ago, we are proposing this year a physical meeting in Kiruna, Sweden, where our IRF colleagues are kindly offering their help in arranging a convenient workshop room.
As travelling to Kiruna is not necessarily easy, we have to consider other locations. A survey including a few alternatives is proposed here:
Please could you use this survey to let us know your preference as soon as possible and by May 27th eobat the latest, after which we will have to block our booking.
We recall that the SPINE workshop is a European forum addressing all topics related to spacecraft plasma interactions.
The community has never been so active in various domains and we would like to suggest to cover at least the following topics :
– Evolution of Internal Charging analyses and models, real time approaches
– Dust charging effects and interactions with systems in the context of lunar exploration and Deep Space Gateway
– Plasma measurements onboard ongoing Science missions
– Gaps in Earth plasma Environment data coverage and exploitation
– Electrical propulsion and plumes interaction with spacectraft, modelling and experiments, flight data analysis
The program of the workshop will run over 2 to 3 full days and a deadline for contributions will be announced beginning of May, please stay tuned on this 29th workshop page.
or here :