The 30th SPINE workshop will take place from December 6th 14:00 until December 8th 14:00 2023 in ESA/ESTEC, The Netherlands.
Contributions are welcome in all topics of interest for the European spacecraft/plasma community at large.
For the 30th edition contributions covering the following domains are encouraged :
- Platform effects on Plasma measurements onboard Scientific missions (JUICE, Bepi Colombo, Solar Orbiter, etc…)
- Dust charging effects and interactions with systems in the context of lunar exploration and e.g. Deep Space Gateway
- Electrical propulsion and plumes interaction with spacecraft, modelling and experiments, flight data analysis
- High Performance computing and application to numerical codes for spacecraft – plasma interactions
- Evolution of Internal Charging analyses and models, real time approaches
Contributions addressing all other aspects such as :
- Evolution of surface and internal charging environments and standards
- Material properties (measurements, new materials, etc ..)
- Ground and space based experiments for surface and internal charging
- Electric propulsion driven plasma environments, electrical orbit raising
- Innovative numerical methods and approaches for surface and internal charging applications
- Charging of Cubesats, Nanosats, effects on (miniaturised) instrumentation
- Plasma (instrumentation and spacecraft electrostatic cleanliness)
- Simulation tools performances, current and future developments, interoperability between tools
are also welcome.
The registration and abstract submission deadline have been extended until November 16th 2023 18:00 CEST.
To register and submit your contributions, please use the following link:
For this 30th SPINE workshop, a tour of ESTEC facilities will be organised.
Looking forward to see you soon in ESTEC Campus !